[Springboard] [top-trainers] Upcoming Events at ICA-USA

Lisel Burns liselburns at earthlink.net
Mon Feb 8 12:19:39 CST 2010

Thanks for the inclusion. A n organizing  strategic generosity suggestion - how about linking  Partnering with Haiti townspeople with our practices and other resources into at least one of these programs? I think the  ICA /OE,TTN community has so much to offer, and it would also bring visibility in a powerful way to the potential use of our practices and people to engage large nubers in partnering efforts with Haiti future redevelopment. We are  starting a Brooklyn/Leogane partnership with the townspeople this month, for example, and can imagine  all sorts of  consensus building workshops and action plans  families, neighborsm businesses , congregations, schools might engage in to plan how they can best partner their resources, wth Haitians doing the same on the other side.....

Lisel Burns
liselburns at earthlink.net

Neighborhood Women USA
 Online  Legacy Project 2009