[Springboard] Brief on dreamwork

David Dunn dmdunn1 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 14:59:40 CST 2010

On Feb 18, 2010, at 9:20 AM, Judi White wrote:

> Sharing images instead of word/phrase brainstorming is very Psychosynthesis. I really love this because it is more inclusive of what we are creating in our dreams.

Hello colleagues.

Judi's "sharing images instead of words/phrases…” can't be passed up. I alluded to my "maps of the soul" project when I sent out a version of the bug model a while back. I've begun republishing all of our classic teaching images in spiffy digital form and hope to collect stories and examples of their use and impact from many people in our network.

A web site is taking shape at <spiritjourneys.wik.is> that I hope many will visit, contribute to and comment on. Maps is of course just a catchy synonym for images. What key images have I forgotten? Do you buy the premise that we can divide our classic images into [interior-related] soul images, [exterior, work in the world] tools, and [images of dynamics] bridging images that link the two?

Cheers.

David

---
David Dunn
dmdunn1 at gmail.com

The "master map" is a work in progress, with some obvious gaps and placeholders. dd