[Springboard] Brief on dreamwork

David Dunn dmdunn1 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 13:26:11 CST 2010

On Feb 19, 2010, at 3:50 AM, R Williams wrote:

> Would love to see more work done on what you call Liturgical Drama, particularly from the perspective of the moods: humility, gratitude and compassion--as basic attitude(s) toward life.

Randy, thanks for feedback. Now that you mention it, I can imagine a great article/blog post on the subject. It occurs to me that 'basic attitude toward life' is itself a bridge between the interior and the exterior, church and world. That hadn't occurred to me and it think it's central. Double thanks for provoking an insight about an omission.

David

---
David Dunn
dmdunn1 at gmail.com