[Springboard] Fw: Free Tele-Series: Evolutionary Spirituality

Marianna Bailey wmbailey at charter.net
Wed Jan 13 06:07:18 CST 2010

Global MindShiftAnother opportunity to explore the Global Shift.

      All is One.
      Love is the Action.
      Being Present, Authentic, Inclusive and Responsible
      is a process for discovering how to love

      "Awakening the Impulse to Evolve"

      A Free Tele-Series on Evolutionary Spirituality

      Dear Global MindShift Community,

      First, our apologies for sending two newsletters so close together. It is not our usual practice.

      We're making an exception because here is a free opportunity we thought you'd like to know about, and it starts this Thursday.

      It's a free teleseminar series called Awakening the Impulse to Evolve-The Birth of Evolutionary Spirituality.

      In a series of weekly teleconferences over the next three months, you'll have the opportunity to meet and engage with a number of great thinkers and doers in a dynamic exploration of what it means to consciously participate in the evolution of ourselves, our culture and our world.

      Many of the featured speakers are old friends and supporters of Global MindShift. People like Deepak Chopra, Brian Swimme, Duane Elgin, Craig Hamilton, and Elisabet Sahtouris.plus other luminaries like Barbara Marx Hubbard, Ken Wilber, Andrew Cohen, Peter Russell, Michael Beckwith, Jean Houston, Connie Barlow, Terry Patten, Claire Zammit, and more.

      Together with these featured speakers, we'll look at how the discovery of evolution is giving birth to an entirely new spiritual impulse-as well as a new framework for engaging in spiritual practice. And we'll think together about the vital role each of us can now play in creating a more enlightened future for humanity.

      How to Participate
      Most events will take place on Thursday evenings (Pacific time), from January 14 to April 8. There will also be a number of events held on other days of the week, in order to accommodate those who are unavailable on Thursdays.

      All events will be recorded and made available for online listening and download to those who are unable to participate live.

      Please be sure to join the series kick-off event this Thursday, January 14th at 5:30pm PST. Craig Hamilton, series organizer and founder of IntegralEnlightenment, will give an overview of the principles and core contributions of Evolutionary Spirituality, and he'll lay out the big picture for where we'll be going in this exciting three-month journey!

      Click here to learn more and to register for this free series.

      Best wishes to you all,

      Kern, Kristin, Talis and Corin

      JOIN OUR NEW FACEBOOK FAN PAGE

      MAKE A TAX-DEDUCTIBLE CONTRIBUTION TO GLOBAL MINDSHIFT

      FOLLOW US ON TWITTER

      Global MindShift is now part of FeelGood, a social profit organization that transforms college students into life-long social entrepreneurs and responsible, loving global citizens...one grilled cheese at a time. But you don't have to be a college student to participate.
      Learn more at the new FeelGood website!

     Global MindShift respects your privacy. If you do not wish to receive future e-mails from Global MindShift, please click here to unsubscribe.

      © 2008 Global MindShift. All rights reserved.
        Contact us at: Global MindShift, 251 High Street, Suite B, Palo Alto, CA 94301
      E-mail: gmsinfo at global-mindshift.org