[Springboard] Screen from our summer 71 Corporate Reading Research Project

James Wiegel jfwiegel at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 26 19:23:05 CST 2010

In our small study group, we are studying Global Shift and Marianna Bailey suggested we try to remember the corporate reading research project and the screen we use and to see if there is something we would see if we are all together.  Don't let the use of "man" distract you too much . . .  Here is the format of the screen.  I have attached the whole introduction.  I would be happy to put this in a web application if people wanted to use it.

"The format of the screen is organized with the author and title of
the book at the top. The next listing is a statement of the author's thesis and
key sections. The thesis and clues will help you get a picture of the whole book
and indicate the particular references that are key to getting on top of the
thrust of the whole book. The back of the screen contains a chart of the book
and quotes that illuminate the insights on the front. Listed on the front are
insights from the book that relate respectively to the Social Dynamics, the
Primary Contradictions, the Practical Proposals and the Inclusive Vision."
 Jim

[Pete Seeger] talks about how important it is to him to get an audience singing along. "I guess it’s kind of a religion with me.  Participation: that’s what’s going to save the human race." -- Pete Seeger in The Power of Song

Jim Wiegel
401 North Beverly Way, Tolleson, Arizona 85353-2401
+1  623-936-8671   +1  623-363-3277
jfwiegel at yahoo.com www.partnersinparticipation.com