[Springboard] Screen from our summer 71 Corporate Reading ResearchProject

Marianna Bailey wmbailey at charter.net
Wed Jan 27 08:51:22 CST 2010

I think this would be a great format to use for the all the books we have read and future books.  Also it would be great to have others not in the study group to participate. After we have gathered the information over a period of time we could decide how to pull it together. You never know what insights our corporate wisdom will reveal!

It has been suggested that our study group see the movie Avatar and then have a discussion. Others are welcome to join us for that discussion.

Marianna