[Springboard] July Gathering

Jack Gilles icabombay at igc.org
Wed Jun 16 14:58:17 CDT 2010

Colleagues,

Here is a "what if" to consider.  It seems that it would be critical
to focus a bit on the "who" we would be sharing our history/wisdom
with.  Although there are millions of people who would be seen as
Those Who Care (TWC), if we were to have a particular group in mind we
could design our work to meet their needs.  So what if we were to
focus on all the global ICA staff who, for the most part, never knew
of the depth contexts of how we did what we did?  It would serve the
function of strengthening the national ICA's, build common memory and
perhaps could be the basis for what we called priorship development.
A second group could be the ToP network.  They obviously are aware of
the ICA source for the methods, and some have been exposed to the
deeper context of where and how they evolved.  But most have no
awareness of all the other dimensions that are part of what makes ToPs
work.  A third body (and we could combine any of these if it seems
appropriate) would be personal friends and colleagues with whom we've
become involved with and would want to learn just how you became the
"crazy" that you are (just kidding!).  If we had a group we could
focus on and do pilot work on and who had some context of where it
came from and who we are, then it would be easier to create and
experiment.

What do you think??

Jack