[Springboard] July Gathering

Jack Gilles icabombay at igc.org
Wed Jun 16 23:24:52 CDT 2010

Jim,

Why not!  I forgot them as a possibility.  I kind of thought that the
three year timeline Mark laid out for OIKOS/ICA joint work to be what
the relationship entails.  But you raise another option that could
become a parallel stream of work.  Let's see how the meeting goes.
Not sure how we would get this option before them when we haven't
talked it through yet, but let's not sweat that now.  Keep thinking!

Jack