[Springboard] Imaginal education notes

James Wiegel jfwiegel at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 18 00:36:05 CDT 2010

Wow.  Interesting, never saw this before .  . . I think my recollection goes back to the one put together around 1969
 Jim

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.     George Bernard Shaw

Jim Wiegel
401 North Beverly Way, Tolleson, Arizona 85353-2401
+1  623-936-8671   +1  623-363-3277
jfwiegel at yahoo.com www.partnersinparticipation.com