[Springboard] Imaginal education notes

Mbtippett2 at aol.com Mbtippett2 at aol.com
Fri Jun 18 10:31:58 CDT 2010

Hi Jim:

I remember your first pedagogical appearance in our Imaginal Ed in
Cleveland at Church of The Savior around 1970, but I didn't keep my notes.   I
remember finding  out later that Kay Lush was afraid you wouldn't come back
after the morning  session on Saturday.  Think what a long way you have come
since then!   Then my memory remembers a pregnant Judy in the old Union Hall in
Fifth City,  Summer '71.  I think she was in charge of "production".

Grace and Peace,

Mike T.

In a message dated 6/17/2010 11:34:15 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,