[Springboard] Imaginal education notes

James Wiegel jfwiegel at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 18 19:07:17 CDT 2010

This is closer, I especially remember the child question.  It may be that I am recalling a modification that joe slicker made

Go around who is someone you would name who you would say is an educated person?  Go around again, who else would you name?  Who have we left out?
Read back the list.  What about any of these people (qualities, behaviors, attributes) had you describe them as an educated person?  What else?
If you were going to design a program to develop an educated person, what would you include?  Suppose you had a young child, no limits in terms of budget, what would you include?  Read the list back, what else ?

Then, I think there was a discontinuous question, like, thinking back over our conversation, what questions or issues has it raised for you?

Sent from my iPad