[Springboard] Imaginal education notes

Lawrence Philbrook icalarry at gmail.com
Fri Jun 18 20:19:32 CDT 2010

Does anyone have a soft copy of the "old" imaginal education focused on
teachers you would be willing to send me? I have several "new" versions
focused on facilitators and image change.

I am getting ready to work with the teachers of a school destroyed by
the Earthquake in SiChuan Province China.  The school has been rebuilt
and the teachers want to retool themselves so I need to re-calibrate
myself a bit.

With respect, Larry