[Springboard] [Oe List ...] May 5 photos from the MayArchiveSojourn crew in Chicago

Bill Bailey bailey03132 at charter.net
Fri May 7 07:52:06 CDT 2010

Bill, Marianna and I went to see the play "Always Expect Miracles". It was well done. We were aware of the program when it began and followed along with each step that took place.

At the present moment Marianna and I are helping our third neighborhood build a vision for their future. We use the 4 workshop session (vision, challenges, proposals, and implementation). The staff of the planning department for the city of Asheville volunteer to facilitate the small groups so they can experience and learn the methods.

We also plan to participate in the Oklahoma City University program in July as the Archives of the EI/ICA are presented to the University. The plan is to have three research group to deal with student/facility education in Planet Earth, Poverty, Peace. Marianna and I are on the team exploring Poverty.

It seems that we are as busy as we were in those great days of EI/ICA programs and OE relationships.

Grace and Pease (say hello for us to Nan)

Bill Bailey