[Springboard] Thursday and Friday, May 13 and 14, including Betty Pesek's visit

Lawrence Philbrook icalarry at gmail.com
Mon May 17 02:59:57 CDT 2010

Thank you David for putting these up in different locations online I am
in China right now and Facebook is not an option.

I wish I was there but I am having a great time facilitating an
organizational change process across Greater China.  Evelyn just
finished the Vocational Journey course in Phoenix, she is doing research
on how we might approach this in our work. Gail is in Germany at the
World Open Space conference.  Dick and a colleague are about to leave
for the Philippines to provide a GFM for an NFP this came through a
request for support from Jane Stallman.

With respect, Larry