[Springboard] May 17, 18 and 20 photo galleries from the May Archive Sojourn, Uptown, Chicago

David Dunn dmdunn1 at gmail.com
Thu May 20 22:20:02 CDT 2010

Hello everyone.

Home stretch on this week. Heavy slogging through complex records of courses with multiple variations and many contributors.

Mark Davies from Oklahoma City University commented about the core curriculum* on the flip chart:

"Looks like the beginning of a  good core curriculum for a liberal arts college :)"

I replied, remarking on David Scott's reflection:

"The several teams working on these materials have commented on how critical it will be to update the language, references and content. I believe that it was David Scott's insight that a comprehensive curriculum rationale that creates an imaginal framework capable of holding both learners' and teachers' life experience is utterly essential to keep us from being overwhelmed by the deluge of new learning, knowledge and information taking place in all arenas of life.  [*] This has been a tremendously informative rationale for many of us.  David"

Cheers. More this weekend.

David

A little methods refinement today:

MobileMe May 17