[Springboard] [Oe List ...] Invitation to a new way to connect and participate

Gordon Harper gharper1 at mindspring.com
Wed May 26 00:06:52 CDT 2010

Just first rate, David!

I've been appreciating the pictures you've been sharing, but this takes
things to a whole new level.  Beautifully designed and user friendly--a
fine base on which to build.

You've given us all the potential for participating in the archive
project over the coming weeks, whether we're physically present in Room
653 or not.  As this grows, it strikes me that it can be a valuable
resource as well for the OICOS gathering in Oklahoma City in July.

Watching that changing rectangle view at the top of the pages, I
experienced it almost as if I was looking into the rooms through those
transoms above the old doors on the West Side!

You've definitely got our attention and whetted our appetite; appreciated --

Gordon