[Springboard] links to the documents related to the conversation about the future of EI, OE and the ICA USA

David Dunn dmdunn1 at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 16:40:21 CDT 2010

Bill Parker asked that I forward the documents referenced in the recent email posts. Each of these links will start a download of the document. The page on the EI-OE-ICA.org web site that we began during the May archive sojourn month begins:

There’s a buzz of new energy surrounding many simultaneous conversations related to reinventing the mission and identity of the ICA USA.

Here are several documents that have provided important input to this emerging conversation over the past several months. The “compilation” document contains the contents of the two previous documents. Just click on a link to begin the download.

10-07-04-The Wheeler Declaration-Jim Wheeler (.rtf)

10-07-14 New Times, New Pedagogy, New Order Witness-Bill Parker (.doc)

DAVIES-PARKER-WHEELER compilation-Wheeler & Parker in one document (.pdf)

10-09 Formation Triangles Draft #3-Jack Gilles (.pdf)

10-09 Formation Writing-Jack Gilles (.doc)

10-09-12 Gilles-Thoughts on ICA’s future-Gilles (.doc)

Enjoy! David

David Dunn
740 S Alton Way 9B
Denver, CO 80247