[Springboard] [Dialogue] The Emerging Shape of the New Pedagogy and a reference to David Whyte

webbpat1 at cox.net webbpat1 at cox.net
Wed Sep 22 16:53:42 CDT 2010

I'm teaching with this poem and finding it very powerful.  Thanks for sharing.

Blessings,
--
Pat Webb, Executive Director
The Silence Foundation, Inc.

In an artful way ...bringing more silence, reflection, and community-building into our world.

---- pschrijnen at aol.com wrote:
> Here is a fine example of David Whyte's poetry, which challenges us to
a interact powerfully with others. Maybe he is even inviting us to
participate in a new pedagogy.

START CLOSE IN

Start close in,
don't take the second step