[Springboard] RPC Book Announcement: Transforming the Legacy: Volume II - The Response and Future Directions

Lynda Cock llc860 at triad.rr.com
Thu Feb 17 06:16:15 CST 2011

Vol II is the 2nd publication from the Legacy event held in WDC around the
dedication of the JWM and JKM archives to the Wesley Theological Seminary.
Note the discounted prices for the two volumes and study group rates.

Some of you will receive this notice more than once, but we wanted to make
sure that all bases were covered.  Please share it with colleagues that you
know of who are not currently not on these lists. A great part of our
history and affirmation of the seeds that we helped to scatter.

Lynda and John Cock

  _____

Resurgence Publishing is pleased to announce the publication of:

Transforming the Legacy: People of Spirit in the 21st Century

Volume II - The Response and Future Directions

WTSVol_II_front_cover.jpgWTSVol_II_back_cover.jpg

Books available for purchase and pickup at:

1.       Institute of Cultural Affairs, Chicago (773) 769-6363 (Volume I
Only)

2.       E. Maynard Moore, Wesley Nexus, Washington D.C. Area <Email
<mailto:emaynard8 at yahoo.com?subject=RPC%20Book%20Orders> >

3.       RPC Mail Order:

Order by check form: <Download
<http://www.resurgencepublishing.com/documents/RPC-orderform.pdf>  >

Order by credit card online form: <Link
<http://www.resurgencepublishing.com/Purchase.htm> >

What is inside the book? <Link <http://www.resurgencepublishing.com/> >

List Price: $24.95

Discounted introductory price $15.00 Volumes I or II - $30.00 For Pair

(Go to www.ResurgencePublishing.com and click links to email you discount
request)

Study group price - 1 or more cartons of 10 - $15.00 USD per copy

(please use credit card online
<http://www.resurgencepublishing.com/Purchase.htm> form)

With kindest regards.

M. George Walters