[Springboard] photos of Sandra True -- NO CABARET PICTURES??

James Wiegel jfwiegel at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 17 22:06:05 CST 2011

I thought Sandra played in several cabarets . . .

Jim Wiegel

You think that because you understand ONE, you understand TWO; because one and one make two.  But you must understand AND.	Sufi Proverb

401 North Beverly Way, Tolleson, Arizona 85353-2401

+1  623-363-3277  skype:  jfredwiegel

jfwiegel at yahoo.com   www.partnersinparticipation.com

UPCOMING TRAINING OPPORTUNITIES FROM PARTNERS IN PARTICIPATION

ToP  Facilitation Methods,    Feb 15-16, May 17-18, Sept 20-21, 2011

Facilitation Graphics, Mar 15, 2011

ToP Strategic Planning,   Nov 8-9, 2011

The AZ Community of Practice meets the 1st Friday- Jan 7, 2011

Facilitation Mastery : Our Mastering the Technology of Participation program is available in Phoenix in 2011-12.  Program begins on Oct 12-14, 2011.  See our website for further details.