[Springboard] Checking in

Richard West rwestica at gmail.com
Sat Jan 1 16:20:22 CST 2011

Dear Colleagues,

I have us at Chapter 20 (out of 25 chapters) for the Sunday night
study and remember a conversation that suggested we might want to see
if we can complete more quickly than one chapter a week.  I will read
over the rest of the chapters again today and try to imagine whether
we can responsibly do that as we finish the study of this fantastic
book.

Otto Scharmer's book, Theory U, has been grabbing our attention here,
a movement starter of people and groups who are learning and
practicing "inventing from the future."  Wonder if it could be our
next.

Best regards and Happy New Year,

Dick

--