[Springboard] Who wrote this song? What is the tune?

James Wiegel jfwiegel at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 10 13:18:45 CST 2011

PUT YOUR EAR TO THE GROUND

Put your ear to the ground.

Hear the pains and the joys

Of a new human world

A-coming to be.

Put your ear to the ground.

O’er the rumble of wars

Lifts a melody

A new harmony.

Put your ear to the ground,

Let the drummers of fear

Stir your voices to rise

In a chorus of cheer.

Put your arms ‘round the earth,

A gesture of care.

Sing out your hope,

The courage to care.

 In my memory, I associate this song with Brussels and with Carol and George Walters, but I can also tell you some really wierd stuff about my memory these days . . .Jim Wiegel

You think that because you understand ONE, you understand TWO; because one and one make two.  But you must understand AND.	Sufi Proverb

401 North Beverly Way, Tolleson, Arizona 85353-2401

+1  623-363-3277  skype:  jfredwiegel

jfwiegel at yahoo.com   www.partnersinparticipation.com

UPCOMING TRAINING OPPORTUNITIES FROM PARTNERS IN PARTICIPATION

ToP  Facilitation Methods,    Feb 15-16, May 17-18, Sept 20-21, 2011

Facilitation Graphics, Mar 15, 2011

ToP Strategic Planning,   Nov 8-9, 2011

The AZ Community of Practice meets the 1st Friday- Jan 7, 2011

Facilitation Mastery : Our Mastering the Technology of Participation program is available in Phoenix in 2011-12.  Program begins on Oct 12-14, 2011.  See our website for further details.