[Springboard] [Dialogue] Who wrote this song? What is the tune?

M. George Walters m.george.walters at verizon.net
Mon Jan 10 15:38:01 CST 2011

Jim

I can do that. For musicians it was a simple construction of C, F and G chords with very few frills. Easy on a guitar as well.

Call it an aspect of Epps recent admonition to keep being sensitive to the mood of the times.

George

With kindest regards.

M. George Walters

Resurgence Publishing Corporation