[Springboard] [Dialogue] Alinsky & Freire and ICA's approach

M. George Walters m.george.walters at verizon.net
Thu Jan 13 07:31:02 CST 2011

Disestablishment posture and tactics on the part of many, not just Alinsky,
was seminal input to our thinking that derived the Trans-establishment
posture. Establishment, Disestablishment and Trans-establishment postures
and tactics are always options in any given ethical context. No right/wrong
or good/bad can be assigned to any of the three. I believe in an ethical
context, when analyzing a situation, they are points of identity. When
determining action, they are elements of choice.

George

M. George Walters

4240 Sandy Shores Dr

Lutz, FL 33558