[Springboard] Sandra True Memorial Fund

R Williams rcwmbw at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 25 09:28:46 CST 2011

Dear Friends and Colleagues,

Our long-time colleague and friend Sandra True, member of the Order Ecumenical, and 2011 Chairperson of the Board of Directors of the Ecumenical Institute and Institute of Cultural Affairs in the USA, died on January 24, 2011.  On behalf of the Board, to honor Sandra's work and remember her life and relationship with all of us, I am today announcing the establishment of the Sandra True Memorial Fund.  This is done with the full approval of Bob True, Sandra's husband, who cited the depth of Sandra's devotion and commitment to the ICA and its mission.

Currently there has been no designation of a special program or project to which the Fund will be dedicated.  However, contributors should feel free to specify initiatives ongoing within the ICA-USA for which they wish their gifts to used.  The Fund may be given a special focus by the Board at a later date.

Persons wishing to honor Sandra by contributing to her Memorial Fund should make their checks payable to ICA-USA, with a notation on the check if they wish to designate a special use.  Checks should be mailed to ICA-USA, 4750 North Sheridan Road, Chicago, IL 60640, to the attention of Karen Sims.

Our special thanks go to all those who share our continued affection for Sandra.

Grace and peace to all,
Randy Williams, Chair Elect
EI/ICA-USA Board of Directors