[Springboard] Gift from the True Family

Terry Bergdall bergdall2 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 14:05:17 CST 2011

Dear Colleagues,

Bob True has contacted ICA-USA to inform us that the True family met this
morning and made a commitment to match contributions to the Sandra True
Memorial Fund up to $60,000 (sixty thousand dollars). This is a generous
gesture by a thoughtful and compassionate family.

It actively continues a promise claimed by Sandra, when she joined the
Board, to oversee a powerful resurgence of ICA-USA’s mission and programming
for a new time. While we are humbled by her family’s decision, we are also
confident that results rendered from these matching donations will fittingly
honor the spirit woman in whose name they are made.

Grace and Peace,

Terry Bergdall

Chief Executive Officer

Institute of Cultural Affairs, USA