[Springboard] [Dialogue] Gift from the True Family

Jean Long jean.long512 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 27 07:05:14 CST 2011

This is continuing to be a time of graciousness -- beyond the care and
compassion that we have all had the opportunity to share from our global
community to Sandra and her family as we affirmed her life and death.

When I heard that Sandra - and Doug and Randy had agreed to guide the EI and
ICA back on track and then help open the doors to the future I began to give
money to Chicago - USA again.  Of course I want to give to a memorial to
Sandra - and will donate after taxes come in March.  To have what I donate
empowered by matching funds from Bob and family is a gracious enablement
befitting Sandra's style.   Thank you Bob and Lynn and Mark.

I can see Sandra's eyes light up and her wonderful smile as this gift
empowers the new directions that she has enabled the Order and ICA to move
in.

Thanks to Jack and Judy for their initial gift.  ...and thanks to all of you
who have and will give in your own fashion.

in the wonder of this moment in our history -
Jean Long in Denver