[Springboard] twitter users please follow & be followed

Martin Gilbraith (ICA:UK) martin at ica-uk.org.uk
Tue Jun 14 08:18:47 CDT 2011

Hi, I have finally launched my career as a tweeter, at
http://twitter.com/#!/martingilbraith
<http://twitter.com/#%21/martingilbraith>!  If you use twitter, please
follow me - or at least let me know to follow you...

many thanks, and apologies if you have received this more than once
Martin

--

*Martin Gilbraith*martin at ica-uk.org.uk <mailto:martin at ica-uk.org.uk>,
chair at iaf-world.org <mailto:chair at iaf-world.org>

mobile: +44 (0)7876 722712 - Skype: martingilbraith

connectwith me at _http://uk.linkedin.com/in/martingilbraith _

followme at http://twitter.com/#!/martingilbraith
<http://twitter.com/#%21/martingilbraith>

**

*Chief Executive *

*ICA:UK, the participation & development charity*
/"facilitation, training & consulting for participation & partnership"/

registered charity #1090745 & company limited by guarantee #3970365
registered in England & Wales, at 41 Old Birley Street, Manchester M15 5RF
tel/fax: +44 (0)845 450 0305 or +44 (0)161 232 8444 - _www.ica-uk.org.uk
<http://www.ica-uk.org.uk/>_

The Institute of Cultural Affairs (ICA) - a global network of autonomous
not-for-profit organisations in 30 countries

/"concerned with the human factor in world development"/

*IAF Board Chair*

& Certified Professional Facilitator(CPF)

The International Association of Facilitators -- _www.iaf-world.org
<http://www.iaf-world.org>_

/"advancing the art & practice of professional facilitation worldwide"/