[Springboard] Change of Email Address

Richard West rwestica at gmail.com
Mon Jun 20 16:59:19 CDT 2011

Dear Carol,

Thanks, got it.  Hope all is well with you.

My sister died in December, so that leaves me the last remaining
sibling.  Doubt that I will have any further contact with her family
in SC, no responses after sending emails since then except one from
her son right after when they were all still raw from the funeral.  I
sent emails regularly for a few months, then stopped.

My son came here for 2 weeks total, and the two of us visited HK and
Beijing, then we had a small open house for him.  He went back to
Tampa just before his company rolled out a new system and wanted to
try it first in Calvin's store.  Not sure anyone has heard anything
from him since.  He is sometimes over-responsible, but the head of the
368 store company came personally to ask/tell him.  Understand his
commitment.  He's been doing very well.

We helped him and his wife buy a house at about half what that house
had sold for some months before, so that's one dream of theirs we
could help out on.

Healthwise we're mostly OK, very happy for our National Health
Insurance plan...  Understand Jan S and Richard S are planning to move
to Kemper, but will keep Canadian citizenship for the health insurance
program there.

Evelyn is in the US for a few more days.  Larry is back, and today is
a whole page full of things we need to talk about.  We've been putting
them off for a while, and we're involved to some degree in the ICAI
thinking.

Take care.

Love,

Dick

We're looking at a much wider scope since Larry became the leader of
the ICAI leadership team.