[Springboard] [Oe List ...] Some thoughts about faith

James Wiegel jfwiegel at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 11 20:07:19 EDT 2012

So, someone please connect for me these two themes:

thoughts about faith and the new kitchen . . .

There must be a connection.

Jim Wiegel

Many have tried to define creativity, to quantify and qualify it . . .  Some say it involves imagination;  Whatever your definition of creativity or the creative process, marvelous creations abound to improve our lives and inspire us 	Kaneko Center

401 North Beverly Way, Tolleson, Arizona 85353-2401

+1  623-363-3277  skype:  jfredwiegel

jfwiegel at yahoo.com   www.partnersinparticipation.com

Upcoming public course opportunities:

ToP  Facilitation Methods:  Feb 7-8, May 15-16, Sept 11-12, 2012

ToP Strategic Planning:  Oct 9-10, 2012

The Arizona ToP Community of Practice meets the 1st Friday- Feb 3, 2012

Facilitation Mastery : Our Mastering the Technology of Participation program is available in Phoenix in 2012-3.  Program begins on Aug 22-24, 2012.  See website for further details.

AICP Planners:  14.5 CM for all ToP courses