[Dialogue] Democratic volunteerism

John Cock jpc2025 at triad.rr.com
Sun Aug 1 17:22:05 EDT 2004

You're probably right, Ken.

-----Original Message-----
From: Dialogue-bounces at wedgeblade.net
[mailto:Dialogue-bounces at wedgeblade.net] On Behalf Of Ruth and Ken
Gilbert
Sent: Sunday, August 01, 2004 4:25 PM
To: Colleague Dialogue
Subject: [Dialogue] Democratic volunteerism

I am glad to see the connection between political life and the general
interests of those on this dialogue.  But I'm a little worried that we
are
leaning towards becoming a political posting site - there are lots of
those
for us to work with.  This site will lose its role if we become a subset
of
the Move On dialogue.  Or at least that is my opinion.

The National Democratic Party has a home page appeal to sign up
campaign
volunteers.    Resisting the idea that I might just forward this to
everyone on the list, I'm offering to send it to anyone who specifically

requests it.  Or you might try yourself going to info at johnkerry.com

Ken Gilbert.