[Dialogue] Democratic volunteerism

Karl Hess khess at apk.net
Sun Aug 1 19:44:46 EDT 2004

On the other hand, Ken, we have values which lead us to support one
party rather than another. This isn't just vanilla or strawberry.  It
is life and death for lots of people.

For example, as far as I can calculate, the US trade policy kills
about 500 kids in Africa per hour.  Some of us are horrified by that.

Karl