[Dialogue] Global Warming Refugees

John Cock jpc2025 at triad.rr.com
Fri Aug 6 14:23:06 EDT 2004

You may have heard on NPR this morning about global warming refugees in
Alaska (see second link). By 2050, 150 million refugees; this year only
22 million (first link, general article). I guess it does make a
difference what kind of cars we buy and how many per household: 17.5
million produced in USA this year; over 5 million in China. Within five
years, China will catch us in production. And guess it does make a
difference which group of leaders we vote for.

http://www.countercurrents.org/en-simms151003.htm

http://www.john-daly.com/refugees/

John P. Cock
PO Box 38432