[Dialogue] an observation

John Epps jlepps at pc.jaring.my
Sun Aug 8 04:13:39 EDT 2004

If anyone doubts the effect of the present administration on the USA
reputation internationally, let me share an observation.

We are in Chennai (Madras), India, conducting facilitator training for
senior managers of a large electronics company. We're staying at a Radisson
hotel near the airport. On the street outside our window is a large
billboard advertising textiles at a 60% price reduction. But that's the
small print. In large letters which can be seen for miles are the words:
"Lesser than Bush's IQ."

John Epps

LENS International (M) Sdn Bhd
5th Fl, Tower 1 Wisma MCIS