[Dialogue] Online coverage of ICA International Guatemala conference

George R. Packard gpackard at ica-usa.org
Thu Aug 12 11:43:59 EDT 2004

Dear all,
Here is a pertinent quote i found used in the Illinois Society for
International Development list serve:

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we
are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and
servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public." - Teddy
Roosevelt, 1918

Perhaps other times and generations have raised questions similar to our
own.
George, the other