[Dialogue] A proposal for corporate research and writing

DReese8542@aol.com DReese8542 at aol.com
Fri Aug 13 11:09:57 EDT 2004

David, the issue of environment gives me much pain because Bush has issued so
many 'executive orders' canceling out much of what has been passed by
congress over the past 30 years.  A Kennedy has a new book out on this issue.

Appointment of new Judges to the Supreme Court, as many as 4, will be the
prerogative of the next President. VIP!

Our growing debt.  HUGE!

Wounded and dead military in Iraq and Afghanistan.

Fundamentalists basically fear the future.  Democrats need to be upbeat and
concentrate on our common strenthts and optimism in the face of threats.

Karen Armstrong has a fine book, THE BATTLE FOR GOD, on Fundamentalism.

Moderate to Liberal religious persons need very much to become acquainted
with the religious views of Rapture Christians.  It is a farily recent (19th
century) phenomenon.  Dispensationalism.  Book of Revelations.  So they can
respond intelligently.   "Always raise a question when someone says, "THE BIBLE
SAYS..."  Ask, which part of the Bible, which book, who wrote it? When?  To Whom?
What did it mean in that 3-story culture back then?  How do you translate that
spirit wisdom into our 21st Century Hubble Telescope understanding of the
cosmos?  And etc.  DReese