[Dialogue] A proposal for corporate research and writing

Karl Hess khess at apk.net
Fri Aug 13 19:29:38 EDT 2004

If you want to move conservatives it seems to me that you need to
talk private values.  They don't think their neighbors include the
poor.

It is interesting - actually scandalous - that liberals worry only
about public values, and conservatives worry only about private
values.  Neither is biblical.

Karl