[Dialogue] Abe Ulangca's hospitalization

carolcrow carolcrow at mindspring.com
Mon Aug 16 19:55:40 EDT 2004

Thank you, Jan, for sharing this message with us.  You're right - it is
like family, and we are holding you both in loving thoughts and care as
you continue this Life journey.  It's amazing what the body can
tolerate with interventions of many kinds, and it also "talks back"
when the stress gets too heavy.  Know you are loved by many and we
stand by ready to support as needed.

Stan & Carol