[Dialogue] Menwhile, iback at the Ranch in Florida

Karl Hess khess at apk.net
Wed Aug 18 02:49:55 EDT 2004

Colleen,

It is great that people are getting frightened.    How to respond?

Send money to the Kerry campaign. http://www.johnkerry.com, Get
people registered in your area, especially low-income voters.  I'm
sure there is a get out the vote effort.  Find your local activist
liberals. They had better be working on it.  Or call the labor
unions.  Get "Outfoxed" from barnesandnoble.com.  Get your friends in
to see "Unprecedented."

We may be able to preserve democracy, but it will be a close call.
Remember we have a president who went to the supreme court to get
dictatorial powers.  He is so far out that he lost 8-1, even Thomas
deserted him on that one.

Karl