[Dialogue] A proposal for corporate research and writing

Patricia Tuecke ptuecke at nvbell.net
Wed Aug 18 21:10:17 EDT 2004

I was given this book as a gift and am reading it in the evening, before
sleep. Good thoughts for my unconscious mind to ponder. I hadn't
connected it with loss so much as with life and the way it is. The NOW
Moment has taken on a great role in my conscious life, too, over the
past three years. It's all we have, folks.

Accepting that fact yet working very hard to affect our future with
voter registration, precinct walking, phone banks, etc. Dan says "Pat's
become a political activist." I don't think of myself that way;just know
that if Bush wins in Nov. and I haven't worked to keep that from
happening, I'll feel even worse on Nov. 3

Patricia Tuecke, Sierra Circle Consulting
775-333-6998.  ptuecke at nvbell.net