[Dialogue] "Quote of the Day" on our web page

John Cock jpc2025 at triad.rr.com
Sat Aug 21 11:55:02 EDT 2004

  _____

tran§cribe books     c/o John P. Cock and Lynda L. Cock

P.O. Box 38432, Greensboro, NC 27438

Telephone: (336) 404-0660 or 0770
Fax: (336) 282-1557
E-mail: tranScribe-books at triad.rr.com

www.johnpcock.homestead.com

August 21, 2004

Dear friends and relatives,

Please click our web page below and join us daily for the “Quote of the
Day” – and add it to your “favorites.” Please pass the link to others:

www.johnpcock.homestead.com <http://www.johnpcock.homestead.com/>

Quotes will be from our books and from the writings of Joseph Mathews
(including forthcoming book Bending History: Selected Talks, hopefully
by Christmas), Brian Stanfield, Basil Sharp, David Dunn, Nelson Stover,
Terry Wright, Priscilla Wilson, Jim Troxel, Terry Bergdall, Randy
Williams, Lucille Chagnon, Herman Greene, John Epps, Gene Marshall,
Richard Elliott, Jo Nelson, John Burbidge, Jann McGuire, Laura Spencer,
David McCleskey, Pat Webb, Barry Oakley, Roseanne and Blase Sands,
LiDona Wagner, Jean Watts, Diann McCabe, Larry Greenwald, John
Patterson, et al.;

. . . and from the writings of Berry, Buber, Tillich, Teilhard de
Chardin, Wilber, D.H. Lawrence, Kazantzakis, cummings, Eiseley,
Bonhoeffer, Bultmann, H.R. Niebuhr, Kierkegaard, Fox, Merton, Hesse,
Gandhi, Camus, Swimme, J.S. Dunne, Tagore, Otto, Hammarskjöld, Segundo,
Sobrino, Perrin, Ogden, Schweitzer, Nhât Hanh, Ó Murchú, Keen, Zohar,
Castaneda, Kliever, R. Ellsberg, Ruether, Spretnak, McFague, Wink,
Geering, Borg, C.D. Grant, Doctorow, Kabir, Rumi, Rilke, Oliver, M.E.
Moore, Forbis, Mazurek, et al.

If you have a quote of around fifty words, more or less, please e-mail
it us at

tranScribe-books at triad.rr.com

Thank you and keep reflecting on the glory of creation and our existence
in it,

John and Lynda

Celebrating our 44th anniversary today!