[Dialogue] Fw: Politics in perspective

Sunny Walker sunwalker at igc.org
Mon Aug 23 15:33:44 EDT 2004

I, too, find I agree (with the response below) -- and still find AS's comments provocative, in that I find myself wondering why 1) so many Americans are consumed with EITHER politics OR with the inane things Conrad mentions and 2) why we seem unable to focus on things of real substance which are positive and uplifting. It's why I've virtually given up on the "news" that is readily available (including NPR -- I have my alarm come on AFTER the morning's news on the NPR classical music station -- vs. the all news station -- in order to be awakened more pleasantly.
Sunny