[Dialogue] Abe Ulangca 1925-2004

KroegerD@aol.com KroegerD at aol.com
Mon Aug 23 20:34:22 EDT 2004

Janice

We will always remember the power of you and Abe in the Rochester Religious
House.  What times those were!

We wish you strength during this difficult time, and know that the life
spirit that was Abe will be with you and all of us who knew him.

Grace and Peace

Dick and Amelia Kroeger

In a message dated 8/23/2004 6:17:58 PM Central Daylight Time,