[Dialogue] Abe Ulangca 1925-2004

Ray Caruso cplcaruso at igc.org
Mon Aug 23 21:17:54 EDT 2004

Dear Janice:

I will always remember Abe's positive attitude and the twinkle in his eyes.
Tonight I will light a candle in his memory. He and you will be in my
morning meditation and prayers.

Light,love and peace be with Abe and you.

Ray

 Abe died at noon today at Binghamton General Hospital.  He is a man who
knows