[Dialogue] Abe Ulangca 1925-2004

Priscilla H. Wilson pwilson at teamtechinc.com
Tue Aug 24 10:49:43 EDT 2004

Janice,
Rodney and I celebrate the completed life of Abe with joy in
remembering his spirit and sorrow in your losing your life partner. It
is a journey we all travel along, but always comes as a bit of a jolt
when it is someone you remember with fondness. Certainly his work in
making sure that colleagues across the world remained connected is one
of the major pegs in our memory. Our prayers and thoughts are with you.
Grace and peace,
Priscilla