[Dialogue] Abe Ulangca 1925-2004

Carlos R. Zervigon carlos at zervigon.com
Tue Aug 24 14:55:05 EDT 2004

Janice

Kathryn and I have you and Abe in our prayers. I personally am so grateful
that he was instrumental in helping many of us reconnect with a group of
colleagues with an event filled history and a profound context. I know that
he lives on in many ways, but for many of us he will be with us as we
dialogue and share.

May the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, the love of God and the fellowship
of the Holy Spirit be with Abe and this community as we celebrate his
completed life.

Carlos R. Zervigon