[Dialogue] Abe Ulangca 1925-2004

Nan Grow nangrow at surfsouth.com
Tue Aug 24 16:35:19 EDT 2004

Dear Janice,
    Bill and I join the hosts of earth and heaven that are grateful for the
life and service of Abe.  It made such a difference to Colquitt that the two
of you came to the meeting here a couple of years ago, and his example of
service no matter what the state of his health will always be a symbol for
us as well as an inspiration.  May you rejoice in the 39 years of memory and
mission you shared together!
            Grace and peace,
                    Nan and Bill Grow