[Dialogue] Abe

Jayandem2@aol.com Jayandem2 at aol.com
Tue Aug 24 21:04:11 EDT 2004

The Global Movement lost a dear colleague and friend in the death of Abe
Ulangca.  An outwardly quiet and unassuming man, he labored long and hard  to
keep us all connected.  I had the pleasure to spend a week with the  Ulangcas at
their home in 1984, when we were raising money for the global  gathering.
I've always been grateful for the chance to get to know both of  them well during
that week.  As we all age, it's painful to see another  spirit giant move on.
 Judith and I will light our Care Candle in honor and  memory of Abe and in
support of Jan and their family.

Grace, Peace and Love,

Mike and Judith Tippett