[Dialogue] Abe Ulangca 1925-2004

Dorothea Jewell dj.jewell at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 25 13:18:23 EDT 2004

We join with you in celebrating the life of Abe. We remember Abe, and
you Jan, from our very early days in the community. His constancy and
dedication over the years have made a major contribution and touched
many lives. How grateful we are to live with such a communion of saints.
Grace and Peace, Dorothea and Jim Jewell

6727 Rainier Avenue S.  Apt. 225
Seattle, WA 98118-3653
(206)760-7818
dj.jewell at earthlink.net