[Dialogue] Abe's own story -- e-mail version

David Dunn ddunn at ica-usa.org
Wed Aug 25 18:21:46 EDT 2004

On 8/25/04 2:51 PM, "Janice & Abe Ulangca" wrote:

> Sorry I didn't know the new dialogue won't transmit attachments - was just
> told by one of the administrators.

Janice, if you have a document that has some formatting or photos or
whatever, that won't go as an attachment, but has some value to go in a form
other than just the plain text, I can help.

It is very easy to create an 'html' email and have the needed files sitting
on the ICA server. When the person opens the email, the needed files are
loaded by their email software with the formatting and any graphic features
intact. The listserv system is none the wiser--it's just text going through
the system as any email.

Let me know.

David

---
Director of Publishing, Institute of Cultural Affairs USA